Importance Of Immigration Attorneys For Marriage-Based Green Card

You need a K-1 visa to enter the U.S if you are a fiancee or partner of a U.S citizen or permanent resident. An immigration attorney increases the chances of the immigration process's success. After that, you will need green card services to allow you to live and work anywhere in the United States.  Below are the benefits you reap when you hire an attorney for your marriage green card application: [Read More]